Big Big Cheezie

Monday, July 18, 2005


"A Day In The Garden"

Rather than watch the Tour de France or spend time with Sergio,
I literally stayed outdoors in the searing 90-plus degree heat from
morning until about 8:30 on Sunday, July 17th. I don't recall another
time in all my years of doing that!

Repotted plants, weeded, put in more edging, watered, weeded,
put some more tomatoes in.

I checked on my new wormies now housed in the garage
until I get a second worm bin going.

Was able to repair a wooden screen someone down the street was giving away for free. It'll make a nice privacy screen from the back neighbor (Mr. Nosy).

"Moments in the Kitchen"
I thought Sergio was going to be home Sunday, so I prepped salad and terriyaki steak, made California Rolls with new imitation crab by Trans-Ocean that does not have MSG!

Well, it'll be a nice lunch for Monday :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home